Monday, May 28, 2012

Backyard makeover - Side of Garage



My outdoor projects: side of garage



Side of garage 2009 -when we moved in
As you can see above there was nothing in this space but from what I can tell a place that old owners may have placed "stuff"

I took two hostas from my last house since I found I couldn't really kill those.  I never ever thought of doing any type of gardening until I saw hostas coming up every year at my old house and thought "I haven't killed those, maybe I can plant other things!"

My first attempt at gardening 2010



Don't ask why I made the garden that shape....that's just how it came out.










2011 - added rock walkway and decided I liked the black mulch better.


2012 added larger rocks,a new fence courtesy of a hurricane, and a couple of little lattice things (rocks were in backyard last year)


2012 side view 







No comments:

Post a Comment