Sunday, January 22, 2012

Half Bath Redo!

Downstairs Bathroom redo!

I don't know why I waited so long to do this simple project! I think I dreaded the removal of the wallpaper after having such a hard time with the kitchen when we moved in.   It ended up being the easiest removal ever.  All strips came down in one pull!

I found some oops paint at Walmart for $7 with a color that I could live with.  I removed the old light fixture and replaced with a light that was the most expensive thing in this redo.


I went shopping at the Christmas Tree shop and found the prints and some things for the shelf.


This shelf I bought for .75 at a Thrift shop.  I painted it black.  




I love the cabinet that came in this bathroom.  This is where I store all of the cleaning supplies.  Extra paper towels, toilet paper, and magazines!


No comments:

Post a Comment